BrushFire Validation and Untethering Bonefish

190304 I worked on BrushFire's autopilot system. Hunter and I took the BrushFire Rover down to the gravel area behind parking lot C to test the system running transects and RTH's. At the end of the test, Hunter and I were able to verify and record the mission successfully. The project needs further tuning to improve transect accuracy, but the autopilot is functional at its current state.


I also worked on Gerridae; I cleaned up the mounting of the electronics assembly to the hull, I also added supports to eliminate shifting and vibration to the electronic assembly.


Friday night while waiting to test Gerridae at the Maryland Y pool. I was able to untether the control of BoneFish. Nick and I recorded videos of the system control via radio communication. When to untether the BoneFish, live streaming HD video was disabled due to communication restrictions.


6 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Water and Air Quality Sensors via Raspberry Pi

This week, after returning from a week-plus hiatus, I finalized the code for the Air Quality Sensor and got it working as a sensor payload as part of the SenPi water quality monitor program. The air q

© 2013-2020 by UAS Academy - LASR@™, LASRlive™, T3™, and ATAP™ are Trademarks of UAS Academy