Gerridae Tuning

Updated: Apr 8, 2019

190325-190329 Weekly Blog


This week I spent to week working on Gerridae tuning. Hunter, Nate, and I worked on Gerridaes tuning down at the Magothy Marina. We ran transects of 3m, 2m, and 1m, resolution. Our goal was to work at 1m resolution, to achieve this we first tuned Gerridae to run transects at 3m. Then we started testing at 2m transects; We ran into issues on when moving from transect to transect. Our tether kept getting sucked into the thrusters on a pivoting maneuver. JWB and I determined that Gerridae needs more tuning to be ready for another test at 1m resolution

4 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Water and Air Quality Sensors via Raspberry Pi

This week, after returning from a week-plus hiatus, I finalized the code for the Air Quality Sensor and got it working as a sensor payload as part of the SenPi water quality monitor program. The air q

© 2013-2020 by UAS Academy - LASR@™, LASRlive™, T3™, and ATAP™ are Trademarks of UAS Academy