At the beginning of the week, I started working with Fred Bailey on the Seneye reef project. Our goal at the time was to compile his C#/.NET code (for querying the Seneye reef sensor and recording data) onto a Raspberry Pi 3. After some research on the hardware and a few failed attempts at compiling, we've decided to go in a different direction with the project. I will be writing my own code from scratch in the Java programming language while Fred focuses on a different part of the project.
The Brain-to-computer interface competition, for which I wrote and distributed code, is tomorrow. We (the lab) have a small team going to represent AACC as the number one school for both brain interfaces and drones in the state (we hope). Wish us luck!