This week I started working on Garridae 190204.
I started by sourcing parts from Bonefish class 223 and 582 and a drone autopilot testing board. Upon assembling the hardware, I had to configure the parameters. Because the thrusters only had a 30-second runtime in the air I mounted them to a testing board and submerged them in a bucket of water; this allowed me to tune the motor parameters while not burning up the motor bearings. At the end of the week, I took Garridae to the pool to test everything; I noted that the vessel cavitates on turns but is not cavitating when moving forward/reverse, I also stated that the vessel has no working GPS. Next week I will be working on the GPS and autopilot to get it to field deployable.