top of page

BrushFire Validation and Untethering Bonefish

190304 I worked on BrushFire's autopilot system. Hunter and I took the BrushFire Rover down to the gravel area behind parking lot C to test the system running transects and RTH's. At the end of the test, Hunter and I were able to verify and record the mission successfully. The project needs further tuning to improve transect accuracy, but the autopilot is functional at its current state.

I also worked on Gerridae; I cleaned up the mounting of the electronics assembly to the hull, I also added supports to eliminate shifting and vibration to the electronic assembly.

Friday night while waiting to test Gerridae at the Maryland Y pool. I was able to untether the control of BoneFish. Nick and I recorded videos of the system control via radio communication. When to untether the BoneFish, live streaming HD video was disabled due to communication restrictions.


Featured Posts
Check back soon
Once posts are published, you’ll see them here.
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page