top of page

Gerridae Tuning

190325-190329 Weekly Blog


This week I spent to week working on Gerridae tuning. Hunter, Nate, and I worked on Gerridaes tuning down at the Magothy Marina. We ran transects of 3m, 2m, and 1m, resolution. Our goal was to work at 1m resolution, to achieve this we first tuned Gerridae to run transects at 3m. Then we started testing at 2m transects; We ran into issues on when moving from transect to transect. Our tether kept getting sucked into the thrusters on a pivoting maneuver. JWB and I determined that Gerridae needs more tuning to be ready for another test at 1m resolution

Komentarze


Featured Posts
Check back soon
Once posts are published, you’ll see them here.
Recent Posts
Archive
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page