top of page

Start of Garridae 190204

This week I started working on Garridae 190204.

I started by sourcing parts from Bonefish class 223 and 582 and a drone autopilot testing board. Upon assembling the hardware, I had to configure the parameters. Because the thrusters only had a 30-second runtime in the air I mounted them to a testing board and submerged them in a bucket of water; this allowed me to tune the motor parameters while not burning up the motor bearings. At the end of the week, I took Garridae to the pool to test everything; I noted that the vessel cavitates on turns but is not cavitating when moving forward/reverse, I also stated that the vessel has no working GPS. Next week I will be working on the GPS and autopilot to get it to field deployable.


Commenting has been turned off.
Featured Posts
Check back soon
Once posts are published, you’ll see them here.
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page